1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hotel rates expensive in September

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by KBT2012, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking to go to Vegas in September starting the 21st for a few nights, it seems like the rates are really expensive right now.....usually when I log into mlife I don't have that great of offers, I typically have to call but I use it to kind of gauge pricing that I will be looking at. Listed Aria regular room @ $219 a night...ouch. MGM Grand petite king @ $149 a night.

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are a few recent threads on this subject, it always comes up this time of year as Las Vegas goes from those cheaper summer rates to the more expensive September rates and people are looking at booking an early fall trip.

Overall September is just a good time for Las Vegas so they don't have to drop rates to attract visitors: convention season starts back up again, the weather is great, there are a few specialty shows/events that come around and summer vacation is over so the working people who don't have kids and spent all summer long covering vacation time for those with kids now book their vacation time while the weather is still great and temperatures aren't super high.

3. zlanga

zlanga Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    3 words. I Heart Music. Good luck finding anything affordable!

USBC Open
  4. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can get a panoramic suite at Vdara cheaper than a regular room at Bellagio, Aria, or MGM Grand! Looks like I'll be at Vdara lol.

5. Yall

Yall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right now Vdara is cheaper than the Flamingo. WTF? :eek:

Last trip as a non-parent...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.