1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hotel near Buffalo Airport?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by BurlingtonDoodle, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurlingtonDoodle

BurlingtonDoodle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're flying out of Buffalo next Tuesday on an early Southwest flight and are thinking we'll grab a hotel near the airport to save all the early morning running around.

Wondering if there is a preferred hotel near the Buffalo airport - we're coming in from Canada - and although we've flown from Buffalo a few times, we've never stayed over before a flight.

Any suggestions?

2. Oxygenator

Oxygenator Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at the sleep inn there before. cheap basic place, but the best part was the parking on airport property that's included. No other hotel has parking on airport property.

3. arukc

arukc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sleep Inn is good, couple other options depending on what you are looking for, all three are literally right across the street from the airport

Hilton Garden Inn - Best hotel in the immediate area, costly as well, but worth it if looking for top notch room/amenities

Courtyard by marriott - new hotel, little less $$

Days Hotel - cheapest, have a plan where you can pay to park at the hotel and shuttle back and forth to airport.

I've stayed at all 3 without issue

4. chuckM

chuckM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed at a Holiday Inn Express there twice. I don't know what the exact pricing was, but it was cheap. Shuttles back and forth to the airport. We figured that the free parking paid for the room.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.