1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hot food?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by donof, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donof

donof Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What restaurants in Vegas always serve food that comes out hot. I'm not talking about spicy, I'm talking about temperature. When I lived in New York, I never had this problem.........but in Vegas it seems that customers don't care if the food comes out just a bit warm. I like my food burning hot.....and only in a Chinese restaurant do I get that guarantee.

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha! I hear ya... I'm the same way. I often eat at a diner-type place inside the Hard Rock called Mr. Lucky's 24/7 and it has an open kitchen with a long stainless steel shelf with heat-lamps above it. Since I'm usually solo when I eat there, I like to sit at the counter and it drives me NUTS when I see my order... 6 feet away... and the servers just keep walking past it one way or the other!!!

I can't name specific places that are "known" for getting it out HOT... but I do feel that eating at "off hours" seems to improve things. I like to eat lunch either early like at 11am or late like at 2pm or so... seems when I do that, the cook isn't all that busy and neither is the server.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  3. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To me hot food is a GIVEN( and cold food if ordering that should be cold not luke warm). If it aint hot( or cold) send it back. PERIOD..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.