1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Host on TR App

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mamayi, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mamayi

mamayi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi. I'm relatively new to all this, particularly in Vegas. My first trip was in March! However, since then, I've been reading a lot of the posts and it has been really informative.

Anyways, I opened up my TR app on the phone and I see a host button and the same name shows up. What does that mean? I doubt I gambled enough to get a host? Is that just a way to contact a host to ask questions?

2. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Huh, just tried it myself. I brings up the name of my current host and his property, showing offline, and another for a generic host desk, showing online. I guess you'd tap on one of those, to speak with your host, or the desk during their unavailability. Neat.

3. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    are you guys talking about the Play by TR app or just the normal one? The normal one doesn't work for me anymore and I'm not seeing this host button on the Play app.

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can see it on "play by TR"

5. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can see it on "play by TR"

6. mamayi

mamayi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm talking about the Play by TR app.

I find it interesting because I haven't been contacted by a host. I don't see a host desk but I just see the one name. I'm wondering if I should reach out to him and get a conversation going because I'm going back out in July.

I was just wondering if everyone saw a "host" button, even if you didn't have one assigned.

7. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see my assigned host at multiple properties. I also see a host from a property that I have been to only once and had no contact with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.