1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Host at Ballys/Paris

Discussion in 'Comps' started by chess, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well.... I have a small problem.. I was using a Host... D.L at Paris/Ballys.....

I put in some pretty crazy hours 32.5 over 4 days and my average talkign to the pits were between 105 and 185......

I am trying to get ahold of my host and he just isnt responding.... I am not saying I am a high roller at all.... but I feel that he should comp my 1 meal at Mon Ami Gabi.....

I am willing to raise my bet for the right host interaction... is anyone willing to help me out :) With a decent host to reach out too ? He has been very responsive, and I even opened a LoC at Paris so he knew I wasnt just joking around with him....

Thanks All !!!

My TR is coming :)
    :thumbsup:

2. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How about simply calling the host office where you stayed and have the host on duty review your account?

3. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welp I swung by the host on duty to take a look before I left... she was an older blonde milf and she was as helpful as the fly on the wall... complete moron :grrr:

4. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should call and see if he's even been at work or if he still works there. If he's blowing you off ask for someone to reassign you to someone more motivated.

5. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My host at CET sent me some good detail on my play last year. She broke down my ADT by trip and overall ADT for the year. I also got some information on ADT needed for specific suites at PH and Ballys.

That being said, it appeared to me from my numbers that CET values table play just a little bit more than you and I would a turd at the dessert table. That may be why you are getting no love.

Here are some of those ADT numbers for suites for those who may want to know....

Ballys
    Townhouse – 600
    Celebrity- 650
    Penthouse- 2500

PH
    Apex-1650
    Boulevard-1450
    Panorama-1250

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  6. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did that at CP last year and got "re-assigned" to a new host on the same "team". She was equally as bad. Maybe Ballys has a better host staff. Hope so for the OP

7. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well for some reason I sent him emails and called him about 2 weeks before I planned to arrive... Let him know I got a LoC..... I swung by the Host on Duty @ Paris and she told me he had left for the day.. the host worsk 3-11 and I was there at 730pm.... Rather odd.... He usually is very quick to reply.... If he isnt willing to help me, I can accept that and move on... its better than no communication :)

If there are any other suggestions let me know :)

2VegasNuts... Id love to know my ADT for the day I really would.....

8. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dayum! I'd have to HOPE they assigned a 5% theo to the 9/5 JoB there to get enough for just a PANORAMA suite!

Palace Tower Suite!
  9. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If this was a Paris host, I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. My brother and his boss have used her for awhile; been out to dinner/drinks with her a couple times as part of a large group. We are convinced that she is a chronic pill popper, she always seems completely out of it.

Re: your play/comps, I had all my charges last week at Bally's comped with much less play (though they took my RCs first). I had much less action than you too, around 14 hours at $61 avg bet (though mine were on higher HA games like C4P, 3CP and UTH). Plus some VP. Don't remember what the exact charges were, but it was somewhere between 100 and 150. So you should be fine as long as you can get someone competent on the phone. Maybe ask them if your regular host is on vacation or something.

10. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish I would have looked at her name..... but yeah you are probably right...... I should have been talking to myself... .for some reason I want to say her name is Cindy... but I dont think thats right... If Paris had photos of their hosts I could tell you right away LOL LOL.....

I will give him a couple more days... I am just bummed as you can imagine.... Like I said my average use to be really crappy.... and I decided to give them some serious play for 4 days.... like i said 32.5 hours..... I know the last 3.5 hours I was there it was at 180 average at craps.... which isnt a mid level guy... but should be getting compd something.....

Ballys and Paris are together so anyone there that can help out would be sweet :)

btw... engicedave hooked me up with his host... I am going to email the host in a few days if I dont hear back.

Thanks all :thumbsup:

11. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    another unfuny cet host story was at rio looking to get something waved went into host office talked them they said i have an excutive host at ph assigned to me never new. so i called took 2 days to call me back asked him if could help he said ill look into and call you back, never heard back and that was 2 months ago, so much for supposudly one off the top tier host at cet.:grrr:

i just did what i needed to do my self.

psss , i think i found a good host at rio will know in a few weeks if his promises are true:thumbsup:

12. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    cant wait to hear......Like I have said I am not asking for alot :)

13. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i aggree , all i was asking for as a local i was offerd a tourney and wanted too see if they would wave the 2 nite hotel room requriment, so i had to have the host check on it and he never got back to me, they used to. wave it

so i got tired booked the room never stepoed in it checked in and checked out of the room and did the tourney.

so i was offernd a new host when i was rio he said he can do something i asked for end of april. we shall see.ill report back

14. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should have an email from a host in your inbox. If not, let me know.

15. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You got it sir.... just waiting for a reply now :) oh and not from you....:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.