1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Horseshoe Cleveland Comped Room

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasLover8, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 Low-Roller

Total Rewards is suppose to change over to Jack Entertainment at the Horseshoe Cleveland in late April or May.

When I log into the TR website, I am still getting free rooms offers at Ritz, Renaissance, Westin, etc. through July on certain dates.

Do you think my comped room in July still be honored after the change over? Which company has to cover the comp? Caesars or Jack?

I live in Cleveland. Not sure how I get all these free rooms. I hardly play. But I take advantage every now and then. So I have a couple of dates already booked.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting question. No way I know for sure, but I would think it still would be honored, and likely Jack would cover the comp by July. It would be suicide if Jack didn't cover previously made commitments.

3. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We too play at Cleveland and we received a letter stating that they will have their own card and your TR tier level will be matched, which is fine. BUT, they also say that will be associated with LV strip hotel and I can't figure which hotel that may be as it doesn't TR will be their rewards program after May. Any Idea which, {Jack(?) (I thought it was Rock Gaming) }, hotel they may be connected to? It will affet our trips to Cleveland, would go to Windsor to keep playing at a TR resort with comped rooms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.