1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hooters $0.25 Wings

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by bbcitrus, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbcitrus

bbcitrus Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if Hooters still does their $0.25 wings after midnight at the Mad Onion?

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time I went there it was a no, they had some other deal that was not nearly as good and I ended up leaving. That was a year or two ago and I have not tried to go back. Could of come back? Maybe someone else has been there recently.

3. Vegas Lover

Vegas Lover Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. I was there last year August & they discontinued that. A total bummer!!!! I loved a good cheap late night snack!!!!!!!!!! of course after drinking way to much! :beer:

4. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    any and all (as of this writing) graveyard deals at hooters have gone away.

I was a fan of the .25 cent wings and i was bummed when they switched the deal. Although i did like their $2.99 steak , potatoes, eggs deal i liked the wings better...

last time i went they stopped having either and the mad onion is closed after hours.

last time i asked why they stopped serving the wings and i was told i could still buy the wings at the regular price at the 24 hour bar.

not sure why it was discontinue. Whenever i went there was a line to be seated...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.