1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hoops on the Strip - PH

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Deckhawk, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deckhawk

Deckhawk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone been to March Madness the party at Planet Hollywood? Any idea what to expect? Is it a good party? Pictures from previous years?

Trying to decide if I'm going to attend...

Thanks!

2. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there 2 years ago. We had a blast. It was around 50.00 per person wihich included all the beer and food you could handle. Beer was bottled beer. I think you could get bottom shelf mixed drinks also. They had betting stations set up. Some hot shot games. Miller lite girls walking around doing things. Plenty of huge screens around to watch games. Food was pretty poor. You could come in and out as many times as you wanted which was nice. I wouldn't pay over 75.00 but for 50.00 or less it was worth it.

3. Champster1

Champster1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its $149.00 ( ticketmaster) per person this year. I got 2 comp tickets through CET to the PHo party and I'm looking forward to it. In the past, I've always gone to the Hoops party at either Harrahs or Flamingo but from everything that I've heard/read, the PHo party is better. I know the Hoops parties in the past have had on 2 long tables, in the morning, breakfast food cookie coffee various non alcoholic beverages and then they switch to stadium food. I.e. Hot dogs, burgers, quesadilas (sic), salads etc. I don't drink booze but I do know that a big gripe of many is the limited beer choices. 4 Beer/alcohol station located along 1 long wall. The room at Flamingo was huge with 6 blackjack tables in the middle and a craps table. (nirvana for a guy like me who likes the hard ways and hoops. At least 12/16 Large screens hanging high up on the walls all around the room. I'm wired for MMIV (March Madness In Vegas).

T- 43 days and counting!!

March Madness...here I come !!
  4. Bigcash12000

Bigcash12000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there 3 yrs ago and I am pretty sure they had 4 large screens set up to show the games. Food was ok like hotdogs and chicken sliders and other munchies. I think they had miller lite and maybe 1-2 other beers to pick from and maybe cheap liquor. Betting station was very helpful as sports books are packed. It was definitely a good time for the $75 or so we paid. I can tell you there was about 10 of us in our group and not one of us left there even close to sober.

VEGAS BABY!!!!!
  5. Champster1

Champster1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Big cash... Was $75.00 each or $75.00 for all 3????

March Madness...here I come !!
  6. Roccoscollar

Roccoscollar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there last year and didn't have a great experience. It was $150 and all they had were chix fingers and a couple other items that were barely warm. Only draft beer for the price. Bottles were extra. We're looking for somewhere else different this year. I'm glad others had a better experience just wasn't for my group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.