1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Honeymoon trip for September booked!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by captainron62, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just went ahead and bought the airfare and made a final for now decision on hotels. We are leaving the Saturday of Labor Day weekend and spending two nights downtown at the "D" and then four nights at Bally's. We hope to get some more of the two nights free offers from Red Rock that I received last year and we will incorporate those in there as well.

We are super excited. The only thing we have planned so far is to see a Cirque show, Ms. Capt. has never been. :beer:

2. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ron, congrats on the upcoming wedding. September is one of my favorite months to go weather wise. Me and my buddy are flying in a couple days after you (sept 5 - 10). We might run into each other. We are planning on hitting downtown thurs and fri, then hopefully getting a room at Mirage Sat-Tues. We should be there for the 1st week of the football season.

Now we have decisions to make for where we wanna stay downtown. I'm thinking The D or Plaza but I'm pretty sure my buddy wants to do GN b/c of the pool (i'm not a big pool person so I can care less about that).

3. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the upcoming nuptials! Wife and I plan to renew our vows on the 10 year anniversary since I poped the question in Vegas on top of the eiffel tower.

Go see Tony and Tina's wedding, however if I were you, I don't think I would wanna leave the room. :evillaugh

4. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's great. Congrats.

Perhaps, in keeping with the theme of your visit...you might want to go see LOVE.

September is our anniversary month too. :beer:

5. Jameezy

Jameezy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    haha Very nice man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.