1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Honeymoon Countdown

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Aceman55, Feb 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aceman55

Aceman55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Only 13 more days till our Honeymoon. Got married at Graceland here in Memphis on January 29 due to travle we could not take our honeymoon till the 26 of February through the 5th of March. Have Penn and Teller, Barry Manilow, and Jay Lenno Tickets already reserved. Have an executive suite at the Stratosphere for the entire week at a great rate. Going to the sterling brunch at Ballys on Sunday, Hugos cellar on Thursday. Trip 20 for me and 4 for the wife. Should be another great one.

2. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking forward to the trip report on this. Good luck and have fun!

3. jcbsmom

jcbsmom Guest

We (VegasHokie and I) are going to vegas for our honeymoon also, we are going March 20-26...You will have to tell me all about your trip.

4. Red Sox

Red Sox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Ace, if I may what did you pay for the Manilow tix? Just wondering cause me and the wife were planning on going.

5. Darth Vegas

Darth Vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By the way we just need a trip report for your activites outside the hotel room. The rest you can keep to yourselves. [​IMG]

6. Saaz

Saaz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like an awesome trip. Looking forward to the TR.

7. Aceman55

Aceman55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We paid 165 per ticket for the Manilow tickets. Have heard all different prices but this directly through the Hilton website.

8. fruitfizz

fruitfizz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great trip. Can't wait to hear your report, I'm staying at the strat in April, hopefully you'll enjoy the hotel and tell us all about it. They have a daily slot tournament now (new since last April when I went) let me know how it is if you join. Question, mind if I ask how much you got your room for? And congradulations on your wedding, you got married on my birthday, good choice!

9. Aceman55

Aceman55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well we know a couple of people that work in Las Vegas. One at the Golden Nugget and another at the Strat. They set us up pretty good with a 55 weekend rate and 35 week day rate. Just lucked out on the rate for an executive suite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.