1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Home of 2015 US Open - Chambers Bay -...should we play it?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Slotchick, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got final round tickets for the US Open at Chambers Bay next Fathers Day! DH is going to love it :) It might not top the trip to the Masters in 2003 I managed to get us but should come a close second I hope!

Question: Should I book to us to play Chambers Bay as we will be nearby in July and will have our clubs with us? Would he have more appreciation of the event having played it once?

Ken and anyone that has played it what is your take on Chambers Bay? Is it worthwhile to pay $240 each to play it?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  2. yojimbo1

yojimbo1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played Chambers Bay this year. I think it is a spectacular course. Most golfers would welcome the opportunity to play a US Open course

3. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

There's actually a bit of chatter about Chambers on another golf thread here. But in a nutshell, yes. Chambers offers a unique look and style, and it's wonderfully varied in play. You should each take a caddie and walk. Are you PNGA members? Big discount for those folks.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.