1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

HOLY CRAP airfare prices to AZ in Spring

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Joe, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A preliminary AZ Cactus League Spring Training schedule is available so I went looking for March. A Fri - Tues and SWA wants $933 for two non stop, RT flights. :cry::cry:

We went last year for Spring Training and two non-stops were $550.

For the heck of it I checked the Vegas prices non-stop for the same dates: $865:cry::cry:

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  2. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going skiing to Tahoe flying into Reno from Austin in March....usually go in February to beat spring break but wife's job status changed and cannot take off other than spring break...highest we ever paid was 350 - 75 per r/t....1052 $ for two this year and not ideal times flying on Saturday returning on Friday....wow....and keep checking and it only goes up at 75 - 100 $ increments....glad I am not the only one amazed....

1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
    Spur of momento trip
  3. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Joe, I'm going over to play in the WMPO pro-am and have decided to drive given the cost of getting my scurvy arse from Santa Barbara-to-LAX-to Sky Harbor. Sure wish Alaska or JetBlue had the routes, but oh well. I'll stop and see the 'rents along the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.