1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Holly Madison no longer attached to 1923 Bourbon and Burlesque

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Funkhouser, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I heard this today on Five Hundy By Midnight podcast. Some digging around on their Facebook page
    shows that they are doing a massive hiring push and relaunch Mid January. Guess the whole Ivan Kane 40 Deuce concept did not go over so well.
    If I remember correctly it was only May 2014 that the venue opened. Looks like the whole Holly Madison Vegas thing has run its course.

Below info was taken from their Facebook page. All I remember about the launch was they had an initial crappy selection of Bourbon on their website.

GET PAID TO PARTY!!!
    Hiring:
    VIP Hosts
    Promoters
    Street Team
    Bartenders
    Bottle Girls
    Shot Girls
    GO GO Dancers
    DJ's
    Must have all proper working cards. Background checks for all Employee positions.
    Open Casting Calls
    Tuesday 1/6 & Wednesday 1/7
    Between 5- 10 PM
    1923 Bourbon & Burlesque
    Located inside Mandalay Place

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Before my last trip in Ocober i tweeted her asking if she was performing/singing there during my dates and she told me no she wasnt performing there anymore, so its been a while

Shes not 100% done with Vegas she has a brand new slot machine coming out soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aH2hh238cc

3. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The video looks like one of those generic marketing things, meant to generate interest in her brand. Honestly I think her whole brand is played out in Vegas. With her no longer headlining a show, not having a reality tv show, and pushing into the whole middle age motherhood segment, she no longer plays to what was her old demographic.

She's kinda like what Jenny McCarthy was back a decade a go when she was trying to shake off the whole sexpot image. Personally I have gotten bored with her and stopped following her on instagram and Facebook.
    I fully expect once Hef kicks the bucket she will cash in and write a tell all book, like Izabella ST. James did with Bunny Tales. Right now she has little appeal to me as a C list celebrity. Even Bridgette has moved on to hocking
    arts and crafts on Etsy.

4. xman30

xman30 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems like her & Vegas happened really fast. Moved there, headlined a show, Vegas reality show, Vegas appearances, Vegas book, etc. She was involved in some way with my first three trips to Vegas. I saw Peepshow my first trip (December '09), I saw her at her Serendipity 3 appearance (April '10), & saw Peepshow with a meet and great after the show (December '10). Even more beautiful in person.

xman30

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.