1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

HNL -LAS new carrier in 2016

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Look for an announcement this year for a new carrier to start service in 2016. The carrier is SW and the hubs haven't been announced as of yet. Aloha.

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking forward to SW coming to the islands. I hope they continue their free bag policy also, or at least have your first bag free. I hope that this will bring down fares, prices have been climbing steadily but with the oil price drop Hawaii air fluctuates their prices. I hope that the competition helps keep the prices low, it didn't work with Allegiant but with a major carrier like SW I hope we can more reasonable prices to and from Hawaii.

I also hope that SW starts travelling between the neighbor islands. They really need more competition, Hawaiian air basically has the monopoly on interisland travel so they can set their own price.

3. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't look for SWA to do the islands as of yet. SW may not be a lot cheaper than everyone else because they have recently gone along with the other carriers when they pushed for increases. That said a welcome edition to HI carriers !!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.