1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hire limo at MGM without resssie

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by Tammy58, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am still uncertain what I want to do about getting from MGM to South Point. It will be Halloween Thursday around 11 am. I am assuming I can hire a limo on the spot at MGM...any idea of prices? My guess is an hour so $50-$60? ...otherwise it is take a cab. I have seen prices all over the place for a cab MGM - SP. Internet calculators have quoted anywhere from $30-$50 for a one way cab ride. Taking LVB is shorter per mile than the I-15 I would much rather ride down LVB than go on the boring highway. Anyone want to weigh in with some advice? I suppose I could just go out the doors that morning and ask the traffic director guy to get me a limo and he will tell me if there is one available or not.

Anyone hire a limo at MGM on the spot? Your estimate for cab price? Your quess on a limo price?

2. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how many people? taxi will be faster. limo will run $50-$60

3. HM7

HM7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cab will be $25 + tip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.