1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots High Grazie Points Machine

Discussion in 'Slots' started by Ally Vegas, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Ally Vegas

Ally Vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone recently stayed at V/P and noticed a slot machine that requires notably low spins ("theoretical win") per Grazie Point. I'd like to do a point run to maintain my tier before it expires, but will only have limited time. Not sure how well an increase in denom would work as the house hold tends to be less... I'll shop if I have to, but would rather play!

Thanks!

2. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a guess, but a new themed penny slot that does not have a super high progressive would be my guess.

Another try would be an older penny machine (mid 90's- early 00's) where you can play only one line, I read those have the lowest payback.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, probably a themed penny machine, find one with the highest max bet.

When I did a measured session a few years ago, I found a nickel Wolf Run was set to 12.5%. I'd guess the pennies are 15%,

If you can find one that has a $6 max bet, that's 9 Grazie Points per spin. $8 would be 12 points per spin.

The thing about those machines is that they're going to have a lot of shitty bonus rounds that take forever. So an alternative would be to find a $5 reel machine with a really high amount as the top line payout and play 2 coins. It's probably around a 9 - 10%, so you'd be getting 9 or 10 points per spin and no waiting for $4.35 "BIg Wins".

4. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, but on "Big Wins", you can just press the play button and move on.

New Orleans 7* retreat. Food, food, and more food . . . .
    Tentatively Tahoe or LV . . . .
  5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not for "Wolf Run". IGT doesn't allow that game's return to go below 87.5%.

Wolf Run Media Sheet (PDF)

http://media.igt.com/marketing/PromotionalLiterature/GamePromoLit_EDF3-1C0E9.pdf

Many other IGT slots can be set to 85% though. But I struggled to find games from these sheets that paid less than 85%. I have heard some of the Konami games can have returns in the lower 80s, but have never seen proof.

Here is a list of some games payback ranges posted on another forum. Can't prove it, but it's probably reliable.

http://slotfanatics.com/showthread.php?76-Slot-Machine-Payout-Percentages-Here-They-Are

6. Ally Vegas

Ally Vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great answers! Thanks guys, I would have never tried those games! Should be fun:)

7. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was really referring to "pennies" more generically, but that's interesting.

Tags: