1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

High End suite Q & A

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by talontamer, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talontamer

talontamer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Couple friends and I are looking to book up a party pad of some kind for Late Aug. Likely looking $900.00-$1400.00 a night kinda thing.

Curious if someone has made a list of high end suites/speciality suites with a rating system and possible prices? (something I can find online)

From what Ive found on my own (online), we'd be interested in some of the Hard Rock suites like the Living Art Ultra lounge or Altered States Ultra lounge. Maybe the Absolute suite at Caesers. Or one of the party suites at the MGM.

The main issue I am finding is how I can compare suites like these, in particular when I'd have to call each hotel to compare prices and at times photos are limiting.

Any insight or website recommendation would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Kris

2. Tellafriend

Tellafriend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd try a 2br skyloft.

3. PayTriple

PayTriple The Cucumber King

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending on your age, you might like a variety of suites in Vegas.

Here is where I have stayed:
    Boulevard Suite at Planet Hollywood, with pool table. Get the adjoining room so you will have two bedrooms in addition to the center suite entertainment area
    Aria two bedroom penthouse Sky suite. 2500 square feet of space, very spacious and luxurious, but maybe out of your price range.
    Hard Rock specialty suites: There are a variety to choose from and the HR site is pretty good at describing their rooms with pictures included.
    I have stayed in the Lucky 7 suite with a stripper pole and jacuzzi room (strippers not included), and it was awesome.
    Cosmo Bungalow suite: the best, in my opinion, because the Marquee dayclub and nightclub is in the back yard, but pricey at $5000 per night.
    Cosmo Wraparound with connector room: This is a very good option, you will have access to the large wrap around balcony to have a party, and two bedrooms.

4. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree. The cost is probably more than 1400 on weekend tho. If you can go with thjs

The 2 br Aria skysuites are awesome also. In the price range on weekends too

5. OhioStateAlum

OhioStateAlum Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as finding pictures is concerned, go to YouTube. Just about every type of room in Vegas has a walk through video, especially the higher end rooms.

6. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would go with a Skyloft at MGM or a terrace suite at MGM. Both are cheaper than usual in late August. The terrace suite has a fantastic, large outdoor balcony. But its blazing hot in August, even at night, so keep that in mind. in the past, I have seen rates for these suites on the MGM website, although I have not looked recently.

7. talontamer

talontamer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all for your opinion. It is really too bad there isn't a dedicated rating system for suites. (I realize this wouldn't be all that easy to do). The Cosmo bungalow has me very interested as we are planning on day clubs with bottle service anyways. The skylofts look great too. I havn't been able to find much info on the Hardrock suites other then the photos and info on there website (no testimonials though).

I should have stated before that we were really hoping to get a private mini pool/hot tub that isn't simply a "Jacuzzi tub".

It seems like reserving something like this super early isn't necessarily the best way to get the best value, so I'll have to keep that in mind.

Again, thank you,

Kris W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.