1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Crazylaxer5, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazylaxer5

Crazylaxer5 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How is it going? this is my first post. I'm a 29 single male and from MD. I would consider myself a low roller but I'm not sure. I I enjoy slots and video poker I like playing tables but am very hesitant because I don't want to look like a jack ass if I mess up or cause people to lose. My first visit to Vegas was in March for my brothers bachelor party and it was awesome except it day light savings was on the day we left so I for a whole day when we got back to Baltimore. I'm coming back in 3 weeks staying at Harrahs Monday-Friday for a friends surprise birthday party. I hope mid week there is stuff going on when we're there. Any advice or things to do mid week or clubs whatever will be appreciated. Thanks for reading

2. mganut

mganut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome aboard!

3. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!
    I've always had a blast eating/drinking/low-rolling at Harrah's, but never stayed there. But you've come to the right spot to get advice/guidance from all the folks here!
    Have a great trip celebrating with your friend!

-Richard

4. marham

marham Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to this great board and to Las Vegas, my favourite city. We are going down on the 31st of Jan for 3 weeks. Don't hesitate to ask questions, someone here will always have an answer for you. Have fun on your next trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.