1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi there! virgin here..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by firsttimer, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firsttimer

firsttimer Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone!

Just thought I would stop by and say hey and ask a few questions..

My wife and I are coming to Vegas for our 3 year anniversary at the end of march.. we plan on staying a few days.

It will be a first for both of us! We are stoked.

Trying to find cheap but nice lodging so we can splurge on activities and shows.. someone mentioned to me that sometimes there are free night offers in hotels like Planet Hollywood and some others.. is that really a thing? if so, how does someone go about getting into a gig like that?.. that would just be too good to be true.

Also, what are some of the most romantic things to do there? I want to surprise her with something really nice.

Thanks for any feedback and I'm happy to be here! =)

2. marham

marham Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to this great board, you will get lots of help from others. You will love Vegas, we are going down the end of the month for our 26th year, we live in Manitoba, Canada and can only get down once a year, it sure helps to break up the cold winter. Anyways about your questions, you have to have gambled before they will offer you free rooms, you must belong to their Players Club and use the card in the slot machines or at the tables. Best bet is to join MLife or Cet or both, Depends on what you want to pay for hotels, MGM is very nice and not too pricey, if you want something more expensive than that would be Aria, or Bellagio, there are many too choose from. Romantic things, the fountains at the front of Bellagio are beautiful, a nice dinner at "Top of the World" in Strasophere. Hope this helps a bit, keep searching different web sites as well, I like A2Z Las Vegas website, it can be of a help to you. But most of all have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.