1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi from Ontario Canada!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Cheesedog, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheesedog

Cheesedog Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey gang!
    I've been lurking on here for several months now and I can't tell you how much I enjoy this site. I love the camaraderie that you all have and would love to one day be a part of it.
    I'm in my early 50's and have been going to Vegas once or twice a year since I was 21. Haven't been in a few years since I was recently divorced. Well I'm finally heading out this morning!!! I'm so excited! Staying at the LInq for 10 days.
    I see that a bunch of you are going to be there this weekend and that's what prompted me to finally introduce myself. I'm hoping I get the chance to meet a few of you down there. I feel like I already know some of you. Sounds like you are going to have such a good time. I've got plans to meet a friend on Saturday evening so I'm not sure if I'd be able to witness the debauchery at PH. How long will it take to clean them out?
    I hope you all have a great time and hope to finally be able to put some faces to your names.

Good Luck!!

2. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Make sure you get oout and aboot to meet some of us. Welcome to the land of the free! Yes divorseland is a beautiful and empowering place. Nice to meet you and welcome!

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Cheesedog! Have a great trip .....hope you get to meet some of the crazies in town this weekend!!!

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Cheesedog. I'm in Ontario, also in my 50's and have been going to Vegas many times a year since I was 21 too. Have a great trip. I'm on my countdown!

5. Guy_

Guy_ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good Luck on your Trip!
    I am in Ontario as well. I am in my 30's, Been going at least once a year since my 25th birthday.

6. scohitch

scohitch Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! I'm in Alberta now but originally from the centre of the universe. Good luck on your trip. Those 10 day trips are my favourite!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.