1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi from new Mexico!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by desert_dove, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desert_dove

desert_dove Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My name is Sandra, and I'm new to this forum. I'm not new to Las Vegas though! I've been three times, and have an upcoming trip next month! I live in southern New Mexico, which is only 12 hours away from Vegas. It makes a great road trip! I just wanted to drop in and say hello!

2. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome to the board, Sandra! Good luck on the trip next month.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! Hope you have a great trip!!

4. Tbone3336

Tbone3336 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aloha desert dove! Hope you enjoy this great community and have an awesome upcoming trip!

5. desert_dove

desert_dove Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you everybody! I'm having a great time planning our trip out. It's been TWO LONG YEARS since we've been to Vegas. Too long! So far, I'm planning on spending a few nights in the Riviera (that's where my husband spent his first trip in Vegas, it's our spot, and I'm sad to see it close), and the other three nights are going to be free nights I earned in My Vegas. Got Luxor (already set up!), Monte Carlo, and New York New York planned out, and have Mandaly Bay chosen as a back up in case the latter two aren't available. This trip is going to be EPIC! I landed tickets to see Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias on April 4th! Going to see Rock of Ages and Believe too. I can't wait!!!! :-D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.