1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi from coastal NC!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by NCSuz, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCSuz

NCSuz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm Susie... I've been to LV several times but it was with the ole exhusband, and the last time was 10 years ago! Needless to say, I need a Vegas fix bad! I was supposed to go the week of Sept 14th but my friend bailed on me.. but now I'm thinking it might be time to actually move there. I'm trying to recruit a couple of friends.. one friend is moving back to Vegas in Oct/Nov so I will know one person there at least. I'm lucky to work at home and can live anywhere I want so what the heck... time to move on!
    I'm glad to have found this site, I just started looking today. I used to be in a group many years ago but I can't even remember the name.... it was a gambling forum site.
    Thanks for the add :peace:

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Good luck on becoming a Vegas local!!! Let us know how it goes. :)

3. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Welcome! I miss the NC coast. I grew up going to Emerald Isle every summer. The years leading up to my move to the West Coast, we went to the Outer Banks a lot.

4. NCSuz

NCSuz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks y'all!
    I love Emerald Isle too... I'm in the Wrightsville Beach area and love it, but it's time for a change. I thought about the west coast, California particularly, but it sure seems to be expensive. Vegas hopefully is where I end up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.