1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by projazz, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. projazz

projazz Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Everyone,
    It's good to be back on Vegas Message Board. Haven't been mobile for the last 6 years because of knee problems but now have 2 brand new, great knees and no pain. We have been visiting Las Vegas for past 32 years and just love the place, last visit 2011 because of knee pain and full relacement of knees in July and December of 2012. We normally state at Boulder Station and mainly play video poker and blackjack. I would estimate that we play video poker 80% of the time.

My hobby when not in Las Vegas is playing drums. I mainly play modern jazz and bebop and solo in both. In my youth I played professionally for 9 years and have kept up the skill.

Wish you all you all good health and goodluck!

Regards,

projazz

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome back projazz!!! Glad to hear the "rebuild" has gone well for you...

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!! Glad you are healthy again. We have jazz musicians in our family....brother-in-law is Bill King of Toronto who publishes the "Jazz Report" magazine & puts on The Beaches Jazz Festival each year in Toronto.

4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

So glad you came back. Nice to hear you will be making it back to Vegas. Enjoy your trip and don't forget to make up for lost time. :thumbsup:

5. reen1962

reen1962 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome back. I too have a new knee. I made the Vegas trip less than 6 weeks after replacement because I wasn't going to miss my hubby's 50 birthday trip. I am rather young for a new knee, but it was badly needed and I love mine. I hope you continue to have good health with two new ones. Walking in Vegas is so much easier now. We walk a lot and it was such a wonderful feeling being able to walk as much as we do without "pooping out."

6. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to see that your knee replacements are working out. I am sure you are glad to have your mobility back. I had a knee replacement (just one) done on 1/11/11 at an early age and I am soooo glad I did. Practically pain free now days and walking is so much easier. Lord knows, we need to be able to have our mobility in Vegas. :wiggle:

Always seems so far away............
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.