1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by VegasBound413, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasBound413

VegasBound413 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am fairly new on this site. I signed up a while ago, thinking we were going to have a trip in April of this year. Plans changed and we didn't make it out there. However, we are planning our trip for April/May 2014 :beer:

I've only been to Vegas twice and not sure how many times my husband has been, probably 3 times. We went for our honeymoon in 2009, but did absolutely no planning whatsoever. We had a great trip, but I'm thinking we'll accomplish so much more with just a little planning.

I am reading all the trip reports I can, researching restaurants, and we both are playing MyVegas like crazy to hopefully be able to utilize some good freebies. :thumbsup:

I try to search message boards before asking questions, but please have patience if I ask redundant questions. I appreciate any and all help and look forward to reading and researching more here. :nworthy:

Thanks, and I look forward to becoming an active member here.

2. AlwaysVegas

AlwaysVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. There is a wealth of information here and your research will certainly pay off (unlike most slots)! Never fear asking questions, but try to be somewhat specific about what you're looking for. For example, rather than ask, "What's a good restaurant on the Strip," ask, "What's a good mid-priced Italian restaurant on the Strip? We're staying at Aria." There's so much of everything in Vegas it helps everyone to understand what you're looking for.

Hope you have a wonderful time!:wave:

3. VegasBound413

VegasBound413 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the advice! We're still unsure where we'll be staying (will be dependent on which comps/reduced rates are best at the time - TR members), but I will definitely try to be as specific as possible. I'm learning so much just from reading the trip reports and other posts here so far. It's a bit overwhelming to be honest. :peace:

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

If you like gambling, alcohol, strippers, and coke read my TR and you'll be set for every trip!! J/K

Of course you will feel overwhelmed reading everything here, my advice is read the things that interest you, get a good idea of things and just go out and experience it!

I'm about to venture on my 8th trip and I've yet to experience a 1/16 of what this town has to offer.

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! All questions are welcome.....post away and hope you fun planning for a great trip!!

6. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome aboard!

7. NWAcadia

NWAcadia Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Great wealth of info and help here!!

8. VegasBound413

VegasBound413 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the warm welcome! dfalk -- I have read at least one of your TRs. I loved how you handled the cab driver that tunneled you! :nworthy::nworthy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.