1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi Everyone! Used to be on LVTalk

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Kickin, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Hi everyone, I used to be a member of Las Vegas Talk (LVTalk) years ago...didn't post much but read it every day. That site seems to be gone. Anyone else here from that old site? Is this the most active Las Vegas site?

Anyway I go to Vegas or AC at least a few times a year if not several times a year. I mostly go for gambling and pigging out and getting drunk. I like playing blackjack and video poker though I'm fairly new to VP.

I'm looking forward to being a more active member and learning from you all and hopefully sharing some useful tips along the way!

Cheers :beer:

2. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Hi KickinChicken! Glad you have decided to join us.

I was never on LVTalk but I know we have several regulars here that were. I feel confident in saying this is the best and most active Vegas board. Stick around and find out for yourself. :thumbsup:

3. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome KickinChicken. I used to frequent the board you mentioned and a couple others, but without a doubt, this is the place to be! And like you, I mostly go for gambling. pigging out, and getting drunk – not necessarily in that order. Glad you could join us.

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!!

5. aremel

aremel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    KickinChicken ...

Welcome ... I hope you enjoy the VMB as much as I do. I am moving to LV soon so maybe we can get a few of us together to toast the board when you are there.

BR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.