1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi All! I'm not new 2 Vegas...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MsNVegas, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsNVegas

MsNVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been going to Vegas for years, however its been a while since my last trip. I'm a pushing 52 year old mom/housewife. I'll try to keep my opinionated self to myself or contain myself if I can lol, hope some of you can understand what I'm saying? I've been reading many trip reports of others here, Wow! and I thought I knew everything there was to know, of how to do Vegas lol.

I'm not a whale! I'm not sure what a low-roller would qualify as, okay I guess I'm a low-roller with usually a max budget of $700 a day, with an extremely low of $200 a day, I'm greedy I would rather NOT go to Vegas, if I have a $200 max budget per day but I won' pass up a trip lol.

My husband does Not gamble, yeah I know right! He doesn't have a problem with my love of gambling, as long as I contain myself, there is that "contain" word again, anyway we enjoy dining, as long as it's not foo-foo food, we enjoy sight-seeing, taking in shows, and we enjoy trips with our sons one soon to be 19 the other 19 (one son, step son, but he's mine), yeah don't get me started on the kids thing in vegas lol!

I hate sentence structure and my spelling sometimes or wording can be whacked! So either bare/bear with me or not, see what I mean.

2. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board.
    Your sons should be moving out soon which should free up some more Vegas time/money. :thumbsup:

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Your post may be very entertaining....lol. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.