1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi all! 21st birthday in vegas!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by lindsik, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lindsik

lindsik Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    first time on a messageboard, so sorry if im doing this wrong!

Ill be visiting vegas for the first time EVER, august 8th(my birthday)-11th.

I had a "friend" that was going with me, but she bailed last minute because her boyfriend didnt want her to go. Now its too late to find anyone to go, so i will be spending my 21st birthday in vegas alone.

Really starting to get nervous, but you only turn 21 once so im making myself follow through with this.

anyone have any tips for me? What to do? What not to do?

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aww! Have fun! Happy Birthday.

I'd say stay on the strip. Just go sight seeing :) I'm not sure what you would wanna do on your own though. Go meet people. I've met some fun people before. Just be safe!

3. ebuzz7

ebuzz7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lots of people on this board are big fans of doing solo trips so it is highly likely that you will still have lots of fun! I have done it both ways and as a female doing a solo trip I had a ball.
    Welcome to the board!

4. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure if you tell us where you are staying,the board will chip in on things to do/see/restaurants.also if you want to gamble and what kind of budget you would devote to that..Good luck and yes stay safe,you know how in public places.Las Vegas is no different.Have a great B-Day and send your friend some pix along the way!

5. BrendanMc

BrendanMc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll have an awesome time. I almost prefer going alone because then I know I can do what I want and not have to worry about anyone else. You're going to meet tons of people, everyone there is very friendly. I would suggest spending time out by the pool during the day, you'll probably meet people there and end up hanging out with them at night. That's usually what happens when I go. Where are you staying?

P.S. Sounds like your "friend" needs to ditch the overprotective boyfriend!

6. Ron in SC

Ron in SC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happy Birthday.

Hope you have a great birthday. Stay out late, get up early and have fun. Use some common sense and you will be fine.

7. AOchoa95

AOchoa95 Low-Roller

Oh to be 21 again! Have fun, enjoy and stay safe. If alone stay on the Strip get some 21st bday beads. Great thing about LV is you're never alone because when people find out its your bday they treat u well. Oh and today is my 44th! So have a drink for me!

8. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Just remember to stay in safe places (staying on strip or DT?) where there are always people around. Since my hubby and I often spend hours doing different things, many times I feel like I am on a solo trip. The freedom to do whatever, whenever is wonderful. I hope you have a fantastic time and hope you'll let us know all about it when you get home with a TR. :):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.