1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hey!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Prototype, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prototype

Prototype Newbie

Los Angeles and Orange County, California
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey,

I'm new to the message board, so let me go ahead and introduce myself. I'm a 28 year-old guy from southern California who has been to Las Vegas A LOT of times. I like to go there every year, anywhere from 1-3 times during the summer, and sometimes once during the winter. I have stayed at probably half of the properties now, and recently I have been staying at The Orleans. I was just there mid-June and I will be back July 20-23. When I'm in Las Vegas, I just want to have fun. I like to do a little bit of everything. I gamble a little bit (craps, roulette, bingo), I go to the pools during the day, and at night I like to go see shows and hit up the lounges and nightclubs. I always drive to Las Vegas so I like to drive everywhere when I'm there so I know the city pretty well now. I'm always down to meet and connect with new people so whenever anyone is there while I'm there and want to meet up, just let me know.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Good luck on your upcoming trip!! Enjoy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.