1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hexx, buy 1 get 1 cocktail reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by grover, Jun 14, 2016.

1. grover

grover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my son and I were each planning to redeem for one of these, then I saw the fine print that only one reward is allowed per table, do they have a bar we could just walk up and order from order so that we can each use one reward? I've eaten there but I only remember the patio

2. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm wondering the same. I just want to order 2 drinks and go. Wondering if you have to sit and have a meal or not.

40th Birthday Bash!
  3. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes they have a small bar where you can sit and have a drink. We did exactly that in December had our drink, looked over the menu and left. We only cashed one though. The bartender at the time wasn't 100% clear on the MyVegas reward but wrote down the number. It shows under my wifes account as expired so they didn't properly redeem it but we got our drinks.

We also went back the next day with a Groupon for $20 off a lunch. Great people watching spot on the patio and the food was good.

3rd Aria Stay Coming Up