1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hexx 2 for 1 cocktail

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ItsVegasTime, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not new to Myvegas, so I am pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I just wanted to have it confirmed.

The HEXX 2 for 1 cocktails inside the Paris, does NOT count towards my set number of allowed myvegas comps from MGM resorts, correct? Also the monorail and House Of Blues do not either. I'm not using any from the last 2 but I just wanted to double check since it has been over a year since I've used any of the MyVegas rewards. I'm looking to burn up some of my points this trip.

Possible April Birthday Trip
  2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It doesn't count. We used them on our trip in December. The bartender wasn't 100% sure exactly what it was but the manager did. It took a few weeks for the rewards to disappear after we used them. Nice place the patio out front is the best people watching ticket in town.

There is a groupon for time to time for $30 for $50. We just sat at the bar had our drink cashed out and then went and got a table to use the groupon.

3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.