1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Helping with when to buy rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ashleigh, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashleigh

ashleigh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys hopefully you can help with me out with my trip. I have my trip booked for June 1st so have enough LP to cover what i am after so just wondering when best time to buy the rewards. I have LP to cover Bottle service at gold lounge, 2x premium tickets for Zarkana and a night at the mirage. I have not booked my hotel yet as i am planning on staying at mirage and was hoping to use one free night so i wont book the hotel untill the dates are out for June. So when can i purchase the rewards? i think it is about 195 days till we go so do i have to wait untill 90 days before? Thanks in advance

2. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll need to wait until 90 days before to be able to buy them yes.

NFL Championship Weekend
  3. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I haven't bought show tix before but my understanding from reading is you can buy them more than 90 days in advance and book them, much like you can buy a room more than 90 days in advance. Only thing is I don't think there are any cirque shows with dates past 4/9 currently.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the room and the show tickets, I would redeem and call for those rewards when availability opens up for them. As for the bottle service, you will have to wait until at least 90 days out because it would have to be used within those 90 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.