1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help with renting a party bus

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by JCW, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCW

JCW Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, myself and about 8 others are looking into renting a party bus this time in Vegas. We really need a bus that is nice, good sound system and as ashamed as I am to say this, it must have at least one stripper pole (sorry mom). From what I've read the going rate is $125-200 an hour. We are looking at 2/3 hours tops on the bus. Does anyone have any recommendations, experience or suggestions?
    Thanks

2. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

I've rented several party buses in Vegas. Since there are only 9 of you it might be hard to find a vehicle of that size with a stripper pole. You could always get a larger one and pick up people along the way LOL That is usually what happens. Presidential Limo was definitely my favorite as far as drivers go, he was awesome and even gave us some extra time at no charge. I've also rented from Exotic Limo, Blaine, Executive Transportation Services and Ambassador Limousine. Exotic has a few poor reviews online but I had no problems with them and wouldn't hesitate to book them again. We had a stripper pole in that bus. :thumbsup: Presidential is, I think, the #1 limo company in Vegas. Those are the two I would start with. I don't really remember much about the others, but I've never had a party bus I was disappointed with. Good luck!!

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only rented regular limos from them but Presidential shows party buses on the their website, no mention of stripper poles though

http://www.presidentiallimolv.com/our-fleet-rates/

ETA: Actually their party buses do have stripper poles (they refer to them as "party poles". :)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  4. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't want to do a Party Bus tour? Those are pretty fun.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.