1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help with Lyft!!!

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by rhinoman7, Aug 15, 2016.

1. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Tourist

Nov 27, 2013
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am new to Lyft and was planning on using them for the first time next week. I downloaded the app onto my phone last Friday, and attempted to add a promo code today which supposedly makes my first ride free, up to $50. However, it ended up adding something under Payment Options that says I have up to $10 off 5 rides each, and that it expires in 5 days!!! My trip is in 7 days!! I did find a couple other first time codes for the first ride free which are good for 14 days, but when I try entering them, it tells me that they can't be applied because I am not a new user. Why would it tell me that when I haven't even used it yet??? Did I do something wrong?
  2. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Jan 21, 2015
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately you only get one time to enter your "new rider" codes. and you used it up by using the 10 dollars off 5 rides. It is not too late to go back and use the better codes for 20 bucks off your first ride. I would suggest trying uber and entering the 20 dollar code right away!