1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help!! Spray paint artist in front of Harrah's...still there? when?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Woman2Blame, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woman2Blame

Woman2Blame Tourist

Hello! My husband and I will be in Vegas next week for our 1st wedding anniversary. The 1st anniversary is the "paper anniversay" and I think it would be cool to bring one of our wedding pictures and ask the spray paint artist that works in front of Harrah's to paint a copy of it. Does anyone know if he's still there and what hours? Has anyone ever asked for a custom painting? Any and all information is appreciated!!

2. Julie888

Julie888 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't see him a week ago.

There are some DT.

3. Sin City Sinner

Sin City Sinner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even if he's not there, I think it won't be difficult to find one. No idea if they do custom work, but most likely they would, but it will cost you (of course)

Great idea for an anniversary gift, though

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't see any anywhere on the strip earlier this month but I guess it depends on the time/day. There are always 1-2 (at least) downtown.

5. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a guy who has his own booth out on the sidewalk by PH.
    Walk south of PH and right around the bend outside Walgreens and in front of the pizza place is the guy.

6. salukidean

salukidean Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't believe they do custom work at all. They seem to have about 7 or 8 different pieces that they duplicate over and over.....think they are trained somewhere on these and don't really have tremendous artistic skills. Even if you look at different spray paint artists, they all seem to be doing the same prints.

7. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree, while these guys are really good at what they do they pretty much only paint Vegas buildings and skies/moon/stars. I bet a wedding photo would just look awful.

8. Woman2Blame

Woman2Blame Tourist

Thanks for the info. We got back on Sunday morning and I'm sad to say that I couldn't find anyone on the strip or DT. However, I did find that one of them has a website and takes custom orders....unfortunately he isn't answering my emails. The particular picture I wanted is a sillhouette of us in front of the Bellagio fountains lit up at night. It's very similar to the Bellagio picture I've seen them do before....just with the shape of us from the shoudlers up. Oh well - maybe next year! :)

9. Woman2Blame

Woman2Blame Tourist

Interesting! I've only ever seen one guy...I didn't know there were multiple!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.