1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help Please!!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JamieMarie, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamieMarie

JamieMarie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all! I have a question and a situation...

I will be in Vegas arriving on Sat Sept 21st and leaving on Monday the 23rd. I have redeemed a "midweek comp" for that Sunday night at the Luxor (just haven't booked it yet) and here is where I need someone's help...I will be paying for my room for the Sat night out of my own pocket, do I need to book that room first? or do I do the free one first? And do I mention the other when I book either room? Ohhh and lastly...do you think they will make me switch rooms for the free night?

This is my first time finally redeeming my points so I dont really know what to expect. Any help would be great!! Thanks!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would book the freebie first, just to be sure that it is available. They can also check rates for that Saturday for you, just let them know that you are interested. If the Saturday rate is to your liking, go ahead and book it with them when you call for the free night.

Otherwise, just let the desk clerk know when you check in that you have back to back reservations and would like to stay in the same room. They will take care of you.

3. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My upcoming stay at Aria is also a two-night trip with one night covered by a MyVegas comp. When I called to book the MyVegas comp, the reservation agent told me to go ahead and book the other night online on the Mlife site. He had put me on hold for a couple minutes to confirm the MyVegas reservation, and by the time he came back on the line he had already located the confirmation number of the reservation I made online for the second night. He linked the two and I was all set. They made it very simple for me.

Even if they don't do that for you, I think your best bet is to call the Luxor front desk ahead of time, explain the situation and ask them to "link" your two confirmation codes into one stay. I was told we won't have to check out or move rooms, but that we may need to visit the front desk after the first night to officially "check in" for the second night. The reservations agent said the front desk clerk will inform us of whatever procedure is necessary when we check in for the first night.

4. JamieMarie

JamieMarie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you both!! I was hoping it was going to be this easy but wasnt 100% sure.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.