1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help me with this trip, if you will.

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by queentata, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queentata

queentata High-Roller

Sep 20, 2005
    Crosby, TX
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I usually go to Vegas for no less than five nights and mostly gamble quite a bit with a show or two, just us. This time, we will have friends there to celebrate his 60th birthday and will only be there for three nights, and the first time for the Super Bowl. I know we will want a special dinner for his birthday, and we have narrowed that down. We will also go to the Deuce for bottle service courtesy of myVegas after dinner.

This is something we normally wouldn't do, but I think will be fun with another couple, and for free, if it's not, we won't stay long.

So, do you have any suggestions? I'm also thinking the Pub in Monte Carlo one day for lunch on My Vegas, but we are not stuck to that.

We are comped at Paris and our friends are also staying there. Still trying to decide on if we want to do a Superbowl watching party. Texans are WAY out and we have to wait and see on the Saints.

I love Vegas and want to share it with my friends, just don't want to HURT myself with such short time to stay and back to work that Wednesday.

Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.