1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help me plan

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by rwmills98, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rwmills98

rwmills98 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in Vegas December 27-29. I'm looking to get the most out of my time and trip. I'm open to any and all suggestions. There are a few things I know we want to do but filling in the spots between is what I'm looking for. We will be on the strip and not really looking for anything off strip. So, here's my rough draft itinerary:
    Friday:
    Arrive at 10 am. Check in at bellagio.
    Lunch suggestions???
    Roller coaster at ny ny
    Show - Blue Man Group
    Wine tasting at Palazzo (I believe I read wine tastings are held on Friday evenings at Double Helix)
    Dinner (Charlie Palmer steakhouse?, fix?, other suggestions welcome)
    Walk strip.
    Late night dessert places???

Saturday:
    Breakfast/brunch suggestions?
    Gondola ride at Venetian.
    Fine art gallery at bellagio.
    Lunch suggestions?
    Show- O
    Dinner

Sunday:
    Breakfast/brunch
    Depart around 2 so looking for a quick, fun Vegas attraction to etch a few last memories.

Please provide any suggestions you think would make our trip greater. If any of my itinerary thoughts are not worth doing, I'd like to hear those opinions as well.

2. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So for your open lunches, I must suggest a visit to Milos at Cosmopolitan for lunch if you even barely like seafood. They have a delicious pre fixe lunch that's a great bargain and delicious! It's also right next to your hotel so pretty convenient as well. I also notice you don't have any buffets on your meal plans, and it seems pretty un-Vegasy to be in Vegas and not visit a buffet. I like the new buffet at Caesars Palace, the Bacchanal Buffet. Pricey, but not like any buffet from the old days for sure!

My friend and I did a gondola ride and she thought it was great fun. I kind of thought it was cheesy, and expensive for what you got. I'm assuming you are going with a special friend, since you reference a "we". You might enjoy a drink from one of the bars with a view, like Mix or the bar at the Strat. Those are especially fun when the lights are just coming on, and you can watch the strip come alive.

Hope this will help you some.

3. Tbone3336

Tbone3336 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe lunch at Mon a me gambi at Paris, though probably to cool for outside seating this time of year. Also at Paris take the Eiffel tower ride a dusk on Saturday then hit O.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.