1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Help Me ID a Slot Machine?

Discussion in 'Slots' started by franknic, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franknic

franknic Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really don't play these beasts (VP player for many years), but though I would ask the experts.....Here's what I know or remember.

It was at Bellagio in the higher limit area (around $1 to $10 machines). Not to be confused with the real high limit area in the separate space/room they have.

Single pay line and $1 denomination. Max bet was $3. Three reels.

Had there symbols with either a 5 or 10 on a bar as I recall - these were the big winners if you matched them up. If you got 3 10's it was jackpot time. I got two 5's with a triple bar and won $750..

Below the window of where the reels displayed their results was a rectangle area about 10" wide and 7 or 8" wide. Nothing if anything in that area as I recall but when I won the 750 the border of this area lite up in blue (looked pretty cool).

That's about it. So if you wanna play detective, much appreciate your thoughts. Hoping with names come to mind and I can find a photo of the machine. pretty sure I will know it when I see it.

Thanks much and good gaming to all

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ten times pay was my guess also.

4. franknic

franknic Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sad to say but nope

That's not it and thanks for the feedback. The 5 and 10 symbols I mentioned weren't those and they weren't multipliers. Also, they were the number numbers 5 and 10 on the reel. I think they were sat on a bar as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.