1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help me choose where to eat

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by twins_mom, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins_mom

twins_mom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have ressies at Mon Ami Gabi one night and brunch at Hash House A Go Go. We really love all food, steak, seafood, mexican. There are so many places to go.I cancelled our Effiel Towers reservations, though we could find somewhere with better food for our price point.

Suggestions for a first timer. Price point $$-$$$. There is eight in our group and we are aged in our 30's. Somewhere trendy and fun!

Thanks

2. Odelay77

Odelay77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you'll be sticking around the mid-Strip area, but if you find yourself at MGM, I can't recommend Craftsteak highly enough. It's pricey (about $100 American per person if you have appetizer & a little wine), but I went there about 4 years ago and it is still the best meal I've EVER eaten. I paid $70 for a wagyu flank steak and it was so tender that I ate it without using a knife :licklips: I would have paid twice that, and I'm a cheapskate :)

3. Odelay77

Odelay77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, and good call on Hash House a Go Go. Try the HUGE chicken chipotle dish. It's the best option for killing a hangover DEAD :evillaugh

4. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Milos for lunch and dinner at Jaleo @ Cosmopolitan. Trendy and great food. U can get 3 course lunch special between 12-2.30 for only $20.

5. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe Yolies on paradise or for some old time vegas joint feel consider the Peppermill at least for a drink.

6. Peath13

Peath13 Guest

I've been reading that Craftsteak is good, but has the priciest wine list on the strip. Also, I think for your age group you might have fun there. I think the crowd there can get a bit rowdy.

If you're looking for something more quiet, you might prefer CUT. And, I hear they have a chocolate souffle to die for.

7. loonytoony

loonytoony VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try Gordon Ramsey Steak in Paris. Should be open when you get there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.