1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help: Eating during Superbowl weekend

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by RedBeans04, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedBeans04

RedBeans04 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all. Thought I'd see if I could get some thoughts and opinions on where to eat Superbowl weekend. I'd like to plan ahead so that we aren't starving and waiting hours in lines.

We are arriving the Saturday night before Superbowl at 6:40 pm. I'm wondering about a dinner Sat night, brunch on Sun and dinner on Sunday.

For Sat and Sunday night dinners I'm looking for good food that won't break the bank ($150 or less?) but at a restaurant that takes reservations.

We are adventurous eaters so no limits there. There are two of us, and we will have a car and are staying at Vdara.

We tend to eat at the same places every time we go as we've found our favorites over the years (Bouchon, Jaleo, Lemongrass, Stripsteak). Thought I'd throw the question out there and see what you guys thought.

I'll be by myself for lunch/brunch on Sunday and I'm thinking either Jasmine or MoZen but am open to other suggestions.

Thanks!

2. rittermd

rittermd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Superbowl weekend

Friday Night - Steakhouse - Prime or SW

Sat Night - Stratosphere

Have done it for years on superbowl weekend.

3. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sunday lunch and dinner will be easy. Everyone will be watching the SB(1-6pm) at parties that provide food.
    The non-Superbowl restaurants will be empty.

Superbowl Baby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.