1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

HELP!!! Can I redeem for a friend?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, any/all help will be appreciated. I am very confused. I am trying to get the MGM champagne brunch (that is for 1 person) for a friend. I've already redeemed one for myself. My friend does not play my vegas, but DOES have an Mlife card. Can I purchase a 2nd MGM champagne brunch & put his FIRST/LAST name & e-mail? MLife says it's not possible, but I think they don't want people doing this. How would the MGM Grand know that it's not him playing? I want to redeem under his info, and when we show up at the MGM desk, he just shows his ID. Please let me know if this is possible, or if it isn't. Thanks!

2. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if I remember correctly, it attaches one email and one name to your MyVegas account.

once you redeem once, it does not let you attach another name or email address to any further redemptions.

3. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you sure? It always asks me for (First Name) (Last Name) (Email address)

4. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lionel is correct, your MyVegas account is now attached to your Mlife account and another one cannot be attached to it is my understanding. Get your friend off his lazy butt and play the game, jk jk.

5. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    East Coast, yes, but you are logged into Facebook when you play MyVegas, hence it knows who you are that way.

6. STPFan

STPFan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The first time you purchase a reward you can put any name and email address but after that regardless of what name and address you put in the form it will still only be assigned to the original address and email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.