1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help a Newbie

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Apr 20, 2007
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just started playing MyVegas and am new to facebook. Will only use the facebook page for the game and I have some questions.

I figured out how to add friends so I have added some pretty much at random. Is there an optimum number of friends you should have - or a point where there are diminishing returns for having more?

One friend asked me to be his "neighbor". I hesitated because I had no idea what that was. Went ahead and said yes but what does that mean? What is a neighbor?

I get posts on my page from lots of people some are friends and some are not but all seem to have links to get chips. Once in a while if I click on them I get chips but most of the time I get a message saying I am too late or that I have already redeemed them. Is there any way to tell upfront which ones will work for me and which ones will not?

I seem to be getting gifts from quite a few people - any reason not to accept them? Sometimes it asks me if I want to send gifts to others which I have done then. Is there some way to choose to send people gifts? If so, how?

What do I do with the people walking on my strip with the VIP signs. If I click on them the sign gets bigger and either has nothing in it or has the words "gift sent" and "information". What does that mean and am I supposed to do something for those people?

Just trying to be a good member of the myVegas community but trying to learn how this all works.
  2. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Sep 12, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    50 or 51 is the optimum number. At that point you get the maximum number of chips/LPs on your daily spin. Beyond 50, the only benefit is the 50 chips per day you can get from each for gifting

A neighbor shows up on your strip as one of those little people walking around. Not sure if they count as freinds or not. I don't think they do.

These are the links that get shared out when you level up, win big etc.. There is no way to tell if they will work or not. Usually they get used up pretty quick unless they are for larger amounts like 500 or 1000.

No reason not to accept them. Gifting is beneficial for both players. If you want to gift to people its under far right option of the menu at the top of the screen. The main benefit of the gifts, is you can get 5LP per person per day up to 100 daily.

There is no use to these people. I'm pretty sure it just links to their facebook page.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.