1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by karens625, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karens625

karens625 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi! :wave::wave::wave:
    Been reading the boards for a while now. Love this place. Time to introduce myself.
    Been to Vegas only twice. Once about 12 years ago with my now ex boyfriend, and my 2 young girls. Basically did the family thing, with lots of site seeing. Stayed at Circus Circus, which was perfect at that time with 2 young ones.
    Then finally went back in June for my birthday. (53) Stayed at the Flamingo and had an awesome time. It was a short trip of just 2 nights, 3 days. Wow have times have change things. Loved Vegas even more. Had an awesome time. Do not have one bad thing to say about any of it.
    Well, did not get enough and am going back again. In 10 days! :beer: This time I am going with my boyfriend. He has never been. Told him that for his birthday, which was in July, I would pay his airfare, and hotel in Vegas. How could he refuse. Of course I just wanted to go back to Vegas. :evillaugh
    Going for 3 nights, 4 days. Staying at the Flamingo again. Read all the bad threads about the Flamingo, but did not have one problem there in June. And with some help, have 3 nights free. Of course I have to pay for the resort fees and taxes. :Þ
    Wow! Long introduction. What should be the one or two things that I need to show to my bf? And how do I stop thinking about Vegas? :wink

Thanks everyone!
    Karen

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Karen & welcome to the board! You will find great info & even greater people on here - always willing to help. Congrats on your trip....good luck!!! Please post a TR when you return so we can read all about your fun. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.