1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by RobboToker, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobboToker

RobboToker Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hello all new to this site i am making my way back to LV this june 1st thru the 6th this will be my longest trip to date there the previous trips were no more than 3 days so this is like double and this will be my 6th trip there

this time unlike all other trips i didn't go on spur of the moment and am planning things this time there are a few things i would like to do there this time thats i haven't done any previous not sure what i can bring up in this forum so not sure how to ask some things i would like to know haven't found anything by looking at the boards so far

like how to find party supplies i know there everywhere but i am not good at finding things or making good connects

well love the site so far hope to talk to some locals and see what i can find out or not lol

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board & congrats on the upcoming trip!! Will you have a car to pick up your supplies? Many members can give you specifics of where might be the best options. Have a great time!

3. RobboToker

RobboToker Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ty

yes i will have a car but don't plan on using it much unless i need to :beer:

4. RobboToker

RobboToker Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    10 days

only 10 days till my flight to vegas can't wait :beer:

got my whole trip planned pretty well still trying to figure out a few things so i might have to take some risks to figure them out

it sucks going on trips solo no one to hang with and party with i just hope its a safe and pleasurable trip

still looking for a line on party supplies so hopefully even though they are around all over its hard for me to find shit and i wouldn't trust a person coming up to me on the street heard most of those party supplies are fake but any way going balls to the wall on this trip

5. ksgambler

ksgambler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome aboard

6. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome. Hope you find your supplies.

later, GVJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.