1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Rugersmom, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rugersmom

Rugersmom Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First time posting on a board! My husband and I love visiting Las Vegas and usually go in December during the NFR. We always have a good time and Vegas is the one place we can both agree on. I get my gambling fix and he gets his people watching/drinking fix. Look forward to interacting with this community!

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!! Please let us know all about your next trip!! Good luck!

3. Kai

Kai Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi! I go every year during NFR too. My cousin's birthday is on the 13th, so her annual Vegas birthday trip just happens to coincide with that event. I love the "Cowboy Christmas" shopping markets! Take care!

4. Rugersmom

Rugersmom Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well we have a trip booked Dec 7-11 but I had an accident at work in September that involved my foot. Go to the Dr tomorrow and hope to hear good news! We missed last year and I really want to go this year.............

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome to the board Rugersmom. Good luck with the Doc tomorrow!! I have a trip coming up that same weekend and would just be heartbroken if something happened and I couldn't go. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

6. Emmersone

Emmersone Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Beach Crazy. I'm new to the board also and the hubby and I will be heading to Vegas (my Disneyland) Dec 11th. So excited!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.