1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello VMB! It's been three years since my last visit, but I'm back, cheer

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by jmsvss, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmsvss

jmsvss Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wasn't sure where to start this thread so I thought I'd reboot as a newbie. So much can change in three years..

I love being in Vegas during college football season. My last trip was a solo in July 2012 and was a major let down. My previous six trips, starting in 2002-2011 were great in Oct/Nov.

I have a conference at PH coming up in late October and I am getting very excited. I think I'll tack a 3-4 days on the front side to enjoy. I'm thinking about Red Rock, I've never stayed off strip. One of the reasons I have backed off on my Vegas excursions is my aversion to the smokey atmosphere. I'm reading that at Red Rock smoke can be a problem. My question is, is it any worse than the nicer strip hotels?

Glad to be back on the board after such a long break.

2. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome back

3. Film-Noir

Film-Noir High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome back!

4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Glad you found your way back! I've never been to Red Rock so I can't help you with that question. Maybe make a separate post asking your question about Red Rock. People will certainly respond. Have a great trip :peace:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.