1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello VMB from NJ - T-5 to Vegas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Lvfun23, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lvfun23

Lvfun23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found this board from a reputable poker board which I normally read. Mrs. LVfun23 and I are going on vacation April 10-14. Thinking of doing a semi live TR. I have been to Vegas 50+ times and the wife is from Vegas. I am normally in Vegas June/July time frame for the WSOP and do a trip report on it. I am unsure on what the rules are about posting links from previous reports but if allowed I will post. The upcoming report should be a great trip. The trip will include gambling, good food, some pics, and probably no poker. Anyhow, just figured I would say hey to everyone!

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!! Look forward to your posts & good luck on your April trip!

3. Mooda

Mooda Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome and good luck on your upcoming trip. Keep us posted.

4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

So glad you joined us, welcome aboard.

As far as previous trip reports we would prefer that you compose your trip report offline and cut and paste the whole thing here. If you are going to link to another site for your full trip report or to show pictures, please be sure that, at a minimum, you include a detailed summary of your trip, listing all the highlights and topics covered and then provide the link. A trip report that consists mainly of a link to another site will be deleted. Hope that helps and good luck on your trip.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.