1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello vegas!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Moving2Vegas, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moving2Vegas

Moving2Vegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, :beer:

My name is Anthony and I currently live in Atlantic City New Jersey. I am 46 year old and single. Both my parents have recently passed away so I am at a point in my life where I'm looking for a new adventure. My lease is up in December and I no longer have any reason to stay in NJ. I have been to Vegas 3 times on business and in total I spent 35 days there and loved everyone of them. I have decided I want to move to Vegas. I look forward to using this forum to asking many questions and learning a lot about Vegas before I make the move.

Nice to meet you all :)
    -Anthony

PS. If anyone wants to drop me a private line with info I should know about Vegas you can hit me up at: Moving2Vegas(at)hotmail(dot)com

2. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome aboard, Anthony! That's a big move, good luck! Plenty of locals on the board to help you out with your questions so ask away.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Anthony! So sorry for you loss..... hope you get to make the move and start a great life in Mecca!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.