1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello to All!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by btrgar, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. btrgar

btrgar Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just joined the VMB and love all the potential info I can find here. I live in Wisconsin and would visit Vegas every three months if I could - but my champagne tastes have a beer purse. Why don't the various hotels run inexpensive charters out of large cities (Chicago!) for slot players who don't have a big bankroll but make it up in extended play? Sounds like a no brainer to me - or is it wishful thinking, lol.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Like you, we would go much more often than our 2x per year if we could!!

3. aaisack

aaisack High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have a big budget either, but I've found that multiple trips a year are doable if you show a little gambling loyalty to off strip and downtown properties. Room comps and free food are readily available and your gaming dollars stretch a lot further.

First time staying at the Flamingo
  4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome.
    With the correct play you could start getting free room and food to help with your costs.

5. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome, btrgar!

I get cheap charter offers from Caesars for a couple of places, but never to Las Vegas. I think its because in these other places, like Laughlin, your gambling choices are limited whereas in Las Vegas you could be there in Las Vegas on their dime but end up gambling at somebody else's property.

6. jlwl2

jlwl2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree-wish airfare was cheaper and would go more than twice a year. But comps have been good-husband and I manage to get free rooms for 3-4 nights, plus resort credit for food and some free play at Mlife- helps make up the difference

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.