1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello to all from PA.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by easystreet57, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. easystreet57

easystreet57 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After many hours spent just viewing this fourm, decided to join in the conversations with fellow Vegas lovers. Looking forward to asking questions and opinions getting lots of information. Planning our 7th. trip. Been able to go twice a year for the past few years, hope the trend continues. Doing the NRF this year, but first some summer fun. After a East coast winter there is nothing like Vegas in July. Poolside we will be...Bring on the 120's

2. TimLion

TimLion Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the boards from another PA resident! Have a great trip later this year! Let's get a trip report upon completion!

Santé,
    TL

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Hubby prefers our March-April trip but I'm with you....give me that hot weather, sun at the pool and a foo-foo drink to get my day started!! Hope you have a great trip!!

4. easystreet57

easystreet57 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply

Hey Timlion and Sybgal, Thanks for the Welcome come-back, much thanks for taking the time to say "hello".
    Vegas in 8 days for Sybgal, lucky you. Have a good trip and be sure to let us know all about it.
    J.W.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.